![Mastering Black & White Photography: A Unique Case Study Approach to Achieving Professional Results (Mitchell Beazley Photography) [Hardcover]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/62705849/loading.gif)
Though I haven't finished, I have learned what I'm doing right, and what I need to do to become a better photographer. I am primarily digital, I find his writing about darkroom technique informative. It took me back to my days in the darkroom.
I recommend this book for those who, like me, love black and white.
I recommend this book for those who, like me, love black and white.
Product Description
Australian by birth, John Garrett came to London in 1966. After working as a fashion and advertising photographer, he moved to photojournalism, with assignments for Paris Match, Stern, the Sunday Times, and Time. He later returned to advertising work, and became involved in directing television commercials. He has exhibited widely, including at the Barbican (2001), and has exhibitions planned Sydney and Melbourne (2003). He is the author of many books, including The 35mm Photographer's Handbook, which has sold more than 2 million copies to date. In 1990 he wrote the Art of Black and White Photography (Mitchell Beazley).
![Mastering Black & White Photography: A Unique Case Study Approach to Achieving Professional Results (Mitchell Beazley Photography) [Hardcover]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/62705849/buy.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment